11 luglio 2014 | 15:24
Grande successo di National Geographic Channel: si aggiudica 18 nominations agli Emmy 2014
National Geographic Channel ha conquistato 18 nomination nell’edizione 2014 degli Emmy Award, battendo ogni record. Di queste 12 nominatios sono per il documentario televisivo ‘Cosmos: odissea nello spazio‘, secondo favorito è invece il programma ‘Killing Kennedy‘.
Di seguito il comunicato ufficiale con tutte le candidature:
National Geographic Channel (Ngc) today received the most Emmy Award nominations in the network’s history with 18 nominations, including 12 with Fox for Cosmos: a spacetime odissey
With 12 nominations, Cosmos tied such buzz-worthy shows as Hbo’s “True Detective” and Netflix’s “Orange is the New Black” in nominations.
Additionally, Ngc’s second foray into original scripted programming, Killing Kennedy, garnered three nominations, including outstanding television movie, outstanding cinematography and outstanding sound mixing.
Nat Geo Wild also scored two nominations for outstanding narrator for Jeremy Irons for Game of lionsand Daniel Craig for One life.
“We are incredibly honored for the recognition this year, especially for Cosmos and the great collaborative effort that series marked between Cosmos Studios and our partners at Fox,” said Courteney Monroe, ceo of the National Geographic Channels. “Additionally, as we continue to explore opportunities in the scripted world, to receive a nomination for only our second movie is a thrill.”
See the full list of Ngc nominations below:
Cosmos: A spacetime odissey (Ngc & Fox)
• Outstanding Documentary of Nonfiction Series
• Outstanding Writing for Nonfiction Programming
• Outstanding Directing for Nonfiction Programming
• Outstanding Art Direction for Variety, Nonfiction, Reality or Reality-Competition Program
• Outstanding Cinematography for Nonfiction Programming
• Outstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Programming
• Outstanding Main Title Design
• Outstanding Music Composition for a Series
• Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music
• Outstanding Sound Editing for Nonfiction Programming
• Outstanding Sound Mixing for Nonfiction Programming
• Outstanding Special and Visual Effects
• Outstanding Short-Format Nonfiction Program: Cosmos: A National Geographic Deeper Dive
Killing Kennedy (Ngc)
• Outstanding Television Movie
• Outstanding Cinematography for a Miniseries or a Movie
• Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Miniseries or a Movie
One Life (Nat Geo Wild)
• Outstanding Narrator: Daniel Craig
Game of lions (Nat Geo Wild)
• Outstanding Narrator: Jeremy Irons.
Annunci di lavoro
Dati e cifre
Focus bilanci dell’Agcom: trend negativo per la tv nel quinquennio 2012-2016, ma crescono i ricavi delle principali emittenti (+220 milioni) grazie a canone e pay. L’editoria perde 1 miliardo di euro ma i ricavi tornano in terreno positivo »