INC – Istituto Nazionale per la Comunicazione
Siamo una società di consulenza in comunicazione e relazioni pubbliche. Da 40 anni aiutiamo imprese e organizzazioni a promuovere e proteggere i loro brand, a migliorare la loro reputazione e a guadagnare e mantenere la fiducia dei consumatori e degli stakeholders. E lo facciamo integrando PR, Digital e Content con un approccio originale che mette i contenuti al centro del processo strategico e creativo.
INC (www.inc-comunicazione.it) is looking for a Media Relation’s Specialist based in Rome with minimum 4 years of experience to join its team. This person will oversee earned media relations work for a wide variety of accounts in the agency and will be responsible for developing strategic media plans and executing earned media coverage.
About the Job
Daily responsibilities include but are not be limited to the following:
– Supporting the overall media strategy for a number of INC client across corporate, fintech and food & beverage practice areas
– Building target media lists and pitching print, broadcast, bloggers and on-line journalists
– Creating a focused, workable communications strategy including an overarching narrative/story, stakeholder analysis, while mapping opportunities in various channels and identifying tangible wins and testing messaging with target audiences
– Producing and distributing content for news media, including written content and be able to work in multimedia
– Media monitoring, analysis and evaluation
– Liaising with account teams and directly with clients to provide project updates in a timely manner
– Researching potential content/distribution partners and reviewing business proposals
– Participating in creative brainstorms
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or a related field.
– 4+ years of experience, with proven track record in PR and media relation management, with a focus on economics, fintech, food & beverage, lifestyle.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing quality work.
– Creative approach to pitch/story development.
– Excellent knowledge of social media
– Show a strong working knowledge of established and emerging web tools/platforms and how people use them.
– Read voraciously and share content.
– Being passionate about communication and active user on social media
– Fluent Italian and English.
What We Offer
– Place of work: Rome, Italy
– Salary and contractual framework are corresponding experience and tasks/duties
– Workplace flexibility
– Business casual dress code
– Professional learning and development opportunities
Send applications at
Even if we would like to answer to all candidates, due to the high volume of applications we usually receive, we will not be able to respond to those who we believe are not suitable for our research. If you do not receive news from us within 14 days, it means that this time you have not been selected for an interview.
Inviare CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org