Hotwire is a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies. We are Pathfinders’ Media Employer of the Year 2018, PR Moment’s Integrated agency of the year 2017 and the PRCA’s Large Consultancy of the Year 2018.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger. Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
The ideal candidate will use their results-orientated and proactive skillset to create integrated campaigns for clients that will allow them to achieve their business goals. Currently working at Account Executive level, you will have strong media relations experience, along with being able to handle client requests from previous experience.
What you will do to help us achieve our strategy:
– Support across a number of consumer client accounts, understanding their businesses and coming up with innovative ideas in order to best support their goals
– Work with the wider team in order to ensure that we are meeting client needs in order to support the growth of those relationships
– Where appropriate, be involved in research for new clients and pitches
– Fluency in both Italian and English is essential
– At least 3/4-years’ experience in a PR, preferably agencies
– Experience in the consumer market (i.e. tech, travel, health/wellbeing, food)
– Strong writing skills, with a flair for creating pieces that engage, entertain and inform
– Experience in building and maintaining client relationship skills
– Proven PR skills, in particular writing, media relations and measurement
– A brilliant network of media and influencer relationships
– Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the agency
– A passion for digital communications and experience delivering integrated campaigns
– A true understanding of technology, having exposure to working with technology brands previously
– Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
– Superb attention to detail
– Ambition, drive and a positive, proactive approach to work
– Experience in an international business environment
Inviare CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org