Hotwire Public Relations Italy
We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our eleven offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We truly embody flexibility though our Thoughtful working approach and offer a number of unique benefits you will not see in other agencies.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
We would love you to join our Italian team as Associate Programme Executive (Junior Account)
• A University degree or higher
• At least 1 year of work experience in Communications & PR, better if in a PR agency
• Basic knowledge of the main PR tools: press monitoring, reporting, recall, press releases, etc.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Very good English in writing, listening and speaking
• An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
• A strong ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands
• A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide
• A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
• A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
Daily, You Will:
• Work across a portfolio of 4-6 clients, being responsible for generating results by pitching client stories to journalists and influencers, meeting deadlines and developing relationships with media
• Be a time management whizz; learning to be an expert at delivering work on different campaigns with different teams
• Draft content for a variety of purposes such as press reviews, press releases, briefing books, etc.
• Deliver analytics reports
• Be involved in team brainstorms to create new ideas for campaigns
• Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
• Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
• A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
• An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
• The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
• The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to somewhere in the globe with the whole global team or digital (as this year due to Covid-19)
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.
Inviare CV a: email@example.com