Sebigas Renewable Energy Srl
Since 2008 Sebigas designs, constructs and manages biogas plants world wide. Supported by over 100 years of industrial experience of the Maccaferri Industrial Group, Sebigas claims a solid expertise in the biogas sector, with a portfolio of over 80 biogas plants located all over the world, with units from 100 kW to 3 MW.
Sebigas can offer tailored plants that satisfy the clients’ needs, exploit the potential of the substrate and guarantee optimal and long lasting performances. Sebigas portfolio today boasts a track record of over 8700 hours/year of operation at the maximum power.
Sebigas is looking for a marketing & communication coordinator/specialist to oversee the development of long term marketing and communication strategies with the aim to reinforce Sebigas brand awareness and positioning in the market and support the growth of the business in the worldwide markets where Sebigas operates. The successful candidate will develop marketing, communications and event plans directly repoting to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
The role is very diverse and encompasses marketing, events, PR, social media.
Main tasks part of this role:
• Collaborate with sales structure in defining and implementing successful marketing and communication strategies to meet business objectives
• Coordinate the production of new marketing and communication tools and update of existing ones .This includes website, social media, marketing collaterals, copywriting in English (and Italian) of case studies, articles, white papers, gathering technical information from internal engineers and liaising with 3rd party graphic designers, printers, website builders for the production.
• Manage Social media and email marketing activities:
o Define a social media calendar, manage content production and its timely distribution through different social media profiles (LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook ..)
o Produce the periodical newsletter, including sourcing stories, researching and writing copy, maintaining database and coordinating the design and electronic distribution through Mailchimp.
o Update the website on a regular basis through a CMS system
o Define and implement web marketing campaigns
• Event management: identify key trade fairs worldwide to participate in collaboration with the sales team and manage all aspect of Sebigas’ participation ( booking of the booth, booth design and layout, etc.)
• General marketing support for the sales and proposal engineering team including follow logistics and organization of internal meeting with clients and of external events(fairs, press tours, press conference), prepare PPT presentations, speaker program submissions etc
• Monitoring the market and the competitors and prepare monthly market press review
• Identify and coordinate advertising opportunities
• Manage PR and press office activities: writing and distributing press releases and news.
Preferred qualifications and skills to apply for this position:
• Bachelor degree in marketing/communication with focus on Digital
• At least three years’ experience in marketing & communication preferably working in PR or marketing agencies
• Mandatory: excellent English (oral and written) Other languages could be a plus
• Experience in the energy sector is a plus
Inviare CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sebigas Renewable Energy Srl