Ecco l’annuncio di Amazon pubblicato su Linkedin
Informazioni sull’offerta di lavoro
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce, and offers advertisers a rich array of media solutions across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices including Kindle and Fire TV, and the Amazon Programmatic Demand Side Platform. We are looking for a highly motivated Campaign and Creative Manager who is passionate about helping our advertisers make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions. Change the world as our advertiser’s “go-to” experts on Amazon Advertising’s policy, process, creative services and retail business.
Impact And Career Growth
- Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
- Develop never-been-done-before executions with advertisers and internal partners during the pre-sales stage
- Establish and standardize creative and operational best practices with advertisers to drive creative performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches
- Grow and broaden your skills as you work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation
You will earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. CCMs provide efficient and accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams. The role provides a fast-paced environment that offers team members continual opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
- Manage the planning and delivery of high quality advertiser engagements to educate advertisers on Amazon policies and creative best practices to positively impact campaign performance
- Project managing the execution of complex advertising campaigns with internal Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams as well as external stakeholders
- Consulting with advertisers on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data
- Manage the troubleshooting of sometimes complex issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle
- Dive deep on data to develop and manage process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders to improve cross-vertical/cross-locale efficiency
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience in digital media or marketing
- 1+ years working in digital, online or advertising like environment
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Digital advertising experience and expertise in related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
- Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce
Company – Amazon Online Italy S.R.L.
Job ID: A1500108